What gave you the idea to make your MC username?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Qw3rty9401, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Qw3rty9401

Qw3rty9401 Active Member

This is a place where you can post how you thought of your minecraft username. Personally I want to know how you guys got your usernames. I'll start. I wanted something simple so I did Qwerty and put the 3 to look cool :cool:. The 9401 is my favourite numbers in order :D.

2. shadowslasher11

shadowslasher11 Well Known Member

Shadow-My last name
    Slasher-My love for cutting shit
    11-I was asked to have 2 numbers in my username...
    X-X's making everything look badass.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Extrelium

Extrelium Active Member

Extrelium.... I wanted something original, so i just made it up with the very limited Latin knowledge I have :p

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Brayneeah360

Brayneeah360 Well Known Member

well, this is a bit of a story.
    all of my friends played club penguin. so i wanted to play it too. i tried many times to make an account, but i was only 5, so i had many problems. eventually my brother wanted one too, so we convinced our dad to help us. when it asked for the username we wanted, me and my brother couldn't think of anything. then my dad said "why don't we use a different spelling for brainier?" me and my brother loved it. so we typed in 'brayneeah'. i continued to ues this user for everything. when i played a game called wolfteam (good, free fps game; google it) i decided to make a guest account. i made: "Brayneeah360" because i liked having a capital, and because the 360 was taken from my club penguin password, fox360 (me and my brother loved dogs, (yes, foxes are dogs (technically)) and we liked watching a show called "Australia's Funniest Home Videos" (where people would submit funny videos to be shown on TV) where the last episode we had saw, someone had done a complete (360 degree) backflip, from just standing still, then someone just crashed into them from running.) at first my brayneeah account was better, but i let my friend use my other account one time. then i met someone (i think her ign was omgswavey or something like that) and i enjoyed playing with her. we were rivals, and we were at a very even level in the end. i always enjoyed having matches with her. so i started to only play on the Brayneeah360 account until it was better. eventually i stopped playing wolfteam, because i started playing (sadly, cracked) mc again. i then wanted to try playing on servers, as i was told that multiplayer is much more fun than single player. so i decided to buy it, and i used my Brayneeah360 ign for it, as i liked it more than brayneeah now.

thus ends the epic story of the Braygariad, a story of tragedy, turnabout, and against all odds, a prophecy that must, and was, fulfilled!

• Like Like x 1
  5. bajj597

bajj597 Forum Legend

B. A. J. J. (my initials) born on the 5th month of '97

6. floppyhedgehog

floppyhedgehog Active Member

floppyhedgehog [clan name for cod is floppy and we had to have a animal after floppy so hedgehog] :D :D

next name would have been SoulEaterEvans [anime person]

7. flyingmonkey007

Well mine is not entertaining. I wanted AgentDucky because of marvel. Than randomly playing on themaskedman666's account I tried locking a door with a non existing account via lockette. It didn't work (I didn't know it wouldn't work if the account was never on) so I thought randomly "flyingmonkey". Put it on a sign after I blocked off a secret room in TMM666's house. After I got the money for the account I missed the "agent". So I added 007.

8. spriggs107

spriggs107 Well Known Member

Before i had minecraft i played Halo 3 and i saw these videos on youtube of this guy named "spriggs" they were my favorite videos at the time and the character spriggs is described as someone who just doesnt seem to die easy which is me XD (spriggs is the red one on the ATV)

9. Luciano

Luciano Stars of the Forums

since im sooo creative,
    Luciano - my name
    2572 - my phone first numbers.
    Boom. >:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Conanto

Conanto Well Known Member

last name + an o, BOOM!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Brayneeah360

so... you are conant the barbarian?

12. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

Ok- so most of you know the Twitter guy, FillWerrell. I loved his tweets so much, I named my Minecraft account after him. If you haven't czeched out his page, go to this link:
    https://twitter.com/FillWerrell

13. Brayneeah360

lol fill, i thought your ign was directly linked to Will Ferrel. i love that guy.

14. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

that too- Will Ferrell is one of my favorites :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Conanto

Conanto Well Known Member

actually, its Conan the barbarian, not Conant the barbarian,
    just to let you know :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Brayneeah360

i did already know that, but you said your ign was your last name + an o, so your last name would be conant. i was making a reference to conan, but not completely directly.

17. shadowslasher11

shadowslasher11 Well Known Member

Um...Taking a guess here.

Bob Andrew Jason Jr.

XD

• Like Like x 2
  18. NemoD98

NemoD98 Well Known Member

Your puffles are hungry.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Zachamoo

Zachamoo Active Member

Oh, mine as my little brothers account, who's name is Zach, he played on singleplayer, i played on multiplayer. Eventually, we just got sick of it, and I bought him his own account. Now I am forever cursed with the name of my little bro.

20. Brayneeah360

You told me that ig. Did you use my account? Or did you just visit my igloo? Either way, you can have my account if you like.