How To : Unleash The Kraken!

Discussion in 'Minecraft Server Tutorials' started by Dew_Drop355, May 19, 2013.

1. Dew_Drop355

Dew_Drop355 New Member

Hello! this is a step-by-step guide on how to unleash the Kraken. Even complete newbies should know how to unleash the Kraken once they have read this tutorial. :D
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IMMEDIATELY FOR AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE! THEN PROCEED READING.
    The Kraken is a special creature who doesn't like cheaters. He likes to torture minecraftians who cheat while fishing.
    Step 1 : Craft a fishing rod. you can do so by placing 3 sticks diagonally on the crafting grid. next, place 2 strings hanging from the top stick, in the shape of a fishing rod.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To obtain string, defeat cavespiders or spiders.
    Step 2 : Find a place with water ( preferably a lake ) and go into the water with your fishing rod. you dont have to be in the water.
    Step 3 : Aim your fishing rod at the water, then hold down the right mouse button.
    Step 4 : Keep doing step 3 until you unleash the kraken.
    Effects :
    -you lose your fishing rod, because the kraken is angry with you.
    -you may hear thunder
    -you keep getting repeatedly hurt, kind of like hunger.
    -your character screams and everyone hears it. (literally)
    Side Effects :
    -Shitting your pants the first time it happens ( very common )
    no other side effects have been discovered yet.
    Tips : Don't be a sissy and fly out of the water when in happens. its not THAT scary. ( once you get used to it. )

IMPORTANT MESSAGE :
    DO NOT SUMMON HIM ON PURPOSE, AS IT WAS PREVIOUSLY BANNED BY MR. BROADCAST. MR. BROADCAST STATED THAT ANYONE SUMMONING HIM SHALL BE JAILED FOR AN HOUR. THIS TUTORIAL HELPS WITH THAT BECAUSE NOW YOU KNOW NOT TO SPAM FISH, OR THE KRAKEN SHALL BE UNLEASHED AND THE ADMINS SHALL BE VERY ANGRY.

Attached Files:

2. Hawkeyes

Hawkeyes Active Member

I am a boss.
    2013-05-19_11.25.18.png

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Dew_Drop355

Dew_Drop355 New Member

Haha nice job!

4. coolskimmpyss

coolskimmpyss Active Member

in broadcast someone said if you summon a kraken on purpose you will get jailed for an hour, so don't do it.

5. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

lol... maybe they should just disable the notification in chat. Problem solved.

• Like Like x 1
  6. coolskimmpyss

coolskimmpyss Active Member

It shoots lightning,so people who have sound and are around it would still get annoyed.

7. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

Surely its configurable

• Like Like x 1
  8. ItsBuffalo

ItsBuffalo Active Member

I hope to see this gone soon :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

I don't, I love having it. I think it should KILL you completely because the goal of this, from my point of view, is to get rid of this form of auto fish.
    Also Dew, all you really had to say is:
    1. Hold right click with a fishing rod in a body of water
    2. Unleash the kraken
    Simple as that o_o

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

Doesn't stop all autofishing, just the poorly written ones that spam the cast button.

11. ItsBuffalo

ItsBuffalo Active Member

I also disagree with auto fishing. But the amount of spam in global is out of control. I think auto fishing just needs to be banned.

12. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

Yup, that's why I said "this form."
    Also if someone is to complain about the thunder I want to smack them.
    Just mute your volume for 10 seconds instead of complaining in the chat about a sound.

13. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

Its easy to say its banned, quite another matter to actually try to enforce it. Only way to really do it would be the sit there and watch somebody fish and talk to them to see if they are afk and fishing at the same time. Which would be very time consuming and in all honesty a waste of time.

A simple deterrent would be to stop the king from buying fish, or lower the buy price a lot. But then you still have fishing as a perquisite for a rank so that part is unavoidable unless removed not to mention treasure farming from fishing. *shrug*

14. ItsBuffalo

ItsBuffalo Active Member

Yeah I see what your saying. But its pretty much the same concept of xraying. You don't know for sure if someone is doing it unless you follow them around and inspect what they are doing. Same thing or something similar would have to be done to stop auto fishing. Both are very similar.

15. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

Untrue, detection of these two quite different. I won't explain how but they are. And if you think fishing is the only thing this kind of automation is used in, you'd be sorely mistaken. Look how much Runescape has done towards stopping botters, have they succeeded in all these years and money put towards it? lol... no.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. ItsBuffalo

ItsBuffalo Active Member

I understand they are completely two different things, but the way of stopping them both are similar. Do you see what I'm saying?

17. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

no, because they are not the same or similar...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ItsBuffalo

ItsBuffalo Active Member

Okay well, let me try to explain this a little more for you. For xraying, the way to find out if someone is doing it is to follow them, and to inspect what they are doing. For auto fishing, the only way you could find out if someone is doing it is to follow them and inspect what they are doing.... that is what I am trying to say.

19. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

Do you really think you need to explain xray to me... do you have any idea how many xrayers I've banned during the year and a half I was in staff. Please... I understand the crude comparison you are trying to make, however they are not even close to being detected in the same manner. Yes ultimately your going to be observing, as you would with anything. So in the most broad, base, common, simplistic method you are at least in the general area, I will give you credit for that.

And just so you know, catching an xrayer does not require you to follow them. They don't even need to be online, so your argument isn't really well founded.

20. ItsBuffalo

ItsBuffalo Active Member

I was just trying to get us on the same page. But I see what your saying.