Magic: The Gathering

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Kenny, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Kenny

Kenny Well Known Member

who else plays Magic? whats your decks? any mythic rares?

2. Capt_Cupcakes

Capt_Cupcakes Active Member

I don't play it anymore, but I remember in year 2 and 3 we'd trade them around depending on how cool the image looked, so I suppose I never actually played it. I think the deck is sitting under my bed somewhere, I'll have to find it sometime.

3. Kenny

Kenny Well Known Member

lol first booster I opened from the first set I ever owned, had an Emakrul, The Aeons Torn non-holo version. roommate was pissed, since hes played for 8 years and hasnt had one. he since opened one, but opened a booster recently and had another mythic rare. we're both pissed at our other roommate since she got her 2 full decks today and both had a mythic -.- and damn good too

4. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

i used to play MTG when i was in high school back in 2004-2006. Fun game, had a ton of rares ended up selling my collection of cards for about $6,000 but i did have quite the collection spanning many editions. My Favorite were Zombies and Vampires. Had a killer Zombie deck.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kenny

Kenny Well Known Member

the rules, and phases make more sense than pokemon and yu-gi-oh and theres soo much more you can do with the cards as well. and the card arts are sweet too

6. Capt_Cupcakes

OK I've found the deck, it's looking like a pretty basic set of cards but I'm gonna go look online and find out how to actually play.

7. Kenny

Kenny Well Known Member

xD. nice! what cards do you have btw?

8. Capt_Cupcakes

Just a basic starter, nothing too interesting. It's a mixture of water and land.

9. Kenny

Kenny Well Known Member

water and earth or water and plains? I got a deck builders toolkit this past summer...300 cards lol. I plan on getting a booster tonight, see if I can get something interesting

10. Capt_Cupcakes

Sounds cool! and yeah, it's a water and plains :)

11. Kenny

Kenny Well Known Member

very worth getting lol. and fat packs are good too. lots of jewels lol

12. There is a PC game now,it looks cool and all.....but I think it cant be transported to Norway! D:
    That made me sad cuz I see that it is uncredibly good! :(
    And Ill try to get it somehow! :)
    *UnWiseDude is gonna get to the end of it! To be continued!*

13. theSarCaStiC

theSarCaStiC New Member

Late on this post, have been playing MTG for years now. Think i started with tempest? Can't remember. After tearing down decks, selling cards, and losing others, i pretty much just have a Sengir deck and a chronatog (however its spelled) stasis deck left (cheapest deck in the game if you ask me). I have a binder FULLLL of rare cards from many editions and a bunch of dual lands somewhere also. If anyone would like to ask if i have anything, for a price, i might send it ^_^

On the MTG game on steam, its meh. Preset decks that you cant tear apart and combine with others, which is dumb and defeats the purpose if you ask me. However, playing with a deck unlocks other cards for that deck that fit very well with how it is supposed to work.

14. The dude on email was a frod :(
    Nothing from mah new cards :'(!
    I want every dude that sells MTG cards from Norway to post a list of cards and money(how much) and place in Norway!
    Want it fast! O_O