Minecraft Mods

Discussion in 'News / Server Information' started by Natbyte, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Natbyte

Natbyte Overseer

minecraft_mods.jpg
    So, today I have been looking at a few very useful mods that will enchance your play time on Minecraft! There are plenty of mods out there and lots of websites you can find them on...
    Here are a few links to minecraft forums and minecraft mod websites
    These are just a selection of web sites where you can find really good, and version specific up-to-date mods. If you want a few standard mods that many Minecraft players use and will make your game play much easier and enjoyable then here you go!

Cape Mod - Just type "Minecraft cape mod" into google and you will find a link, when you have downloaded you can have your own custom Minecraft cape on your minecraft account.

Improved chat (IC) - This is a chat mod which allows you to add key binds to your game! Just google "Minecraft Improved chat" and you will find many sites which have the most up-to-date IC version!

On MinecraftServer.com Forum we have several topics which our fellow gamers are suggesting mods for Minecraft, feel free to browse. Please post any queries you have below and I will try my best to answer them.

Thanks guys for checking these out, I hope you find some great mods that really add to your Minecraft experience.

#1 Natbyte, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014