Pay no attention to this story. It's fake, Right...?

Discussion in 'Written' started by carson378, Oct 18, 2013.

1. carson378

carson378 Active Member

One time there was a kid who had found minecraft. He started sometime around christmas, he received some money from his grandmother, a small sum of 30$. He decided he would spend it on a game. The child had always loved video games, and this time he found another good one other than the RPG's and flash games he oh so loved.

A year or two later, the child decided to find a server. He had never tried multiplayer, but after he accidentally deleted his favorite, and first world with a cobblestone castle, a beautiful mine, and a small town with one inhabitant. It even had a bank. The child would play around with a bow and arrows, pretending there where real enemies. I know, lonely sounding huh?

Well one day, the child found the perfect server. It was a tunngle server. He made friends and they all loved his sense of humor. He never much was able to show his sense of humor, with a strict dad who always worked so hard with his father. This was the only way he could, the internet and video games. Later on, since the server could only be on when the owner was online, the server faded out. Before it did go down, he was asked to download something called "Steam" Where he could speak to his friends after.

He faded away from these friends, until one day he was reunited with another friend. They still are great friends today. Later on he found an even more perfect server, Minecraftserver.com. He made no friends except for the staff members, mainly the mods. The admins where there to help at all times, but never truly tried to hang out with him.

One day he fell in a hole in the ground. He followed this dark, spooky hole, almost dying. He followed the endless seeming caverns until he saw a light! Yes, a light at the end! The light started at a staircase, he lead up there until he found, whats this? Another player! This player was named {Not real name for secret, fake reasons. possibly.} KingLesik.

KingLesik told this child who was named nosracNumbered, that he could join his beautiful town! NosracNumbered had never lived in a town before! It had only two people living there, KingLesik and keetkoat9.75. Nosrac had never seen such a beautiful, small town. KingLesik told Nosrac that he could buy a small hut for only 15 Gold ingots! Nosrac had no money at the time, so he asked be able to pay it off later with work.

This town grew strong with the help of nosrac, and one day something terrible happened. KingLesik was caught cheating! Oh no D: Nosrac was sad, keetkoat grew wearisome and slowly became inactive on the server for years to come. KingLesik, one day, came back! He let Nosrac trade for the entire town! After months of hard work, the town, MorningSea grew full. There was no more room. Nosrac drew to measures unimaginable. He asked the players to agree to a new rule.

If the players became inactive for 2 months, he had to take their home and keep their items until their return. All players agreed to this. Later, as the server grew old, so did the players. They moved onto more games, but not Nosrac. He had to evict all but 2 homes. Homes owned by rockdollars and huntress745999. One day the whole server restarted, oh no! MorningSea was left all alone. A Lonely memory.

Nosrac soon faded out of this server, and onto new approaches. He received a job with his father at The Machupichu Shop. {Changed for most likely trade mark reasons. Maybe.} One day, around a year later, Nosrac came back to this server. To his horror, most of his old staff friends left! All of his towns people where long gone, and very few of his first staff friends where left. He took back his title as owner of MorningSea, and rebuilt it. He loved this town, and it still stands today. Sometimes he finds a way to talk to his old friends of MorningSea. But it was never the same, ever again. Things may never be the same again but he did not care about that, He had so much to look forward to.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dynamite Dynamite x 2
  2. Dzyriq

Dzyriq Just another humble Overseer

Me like that story
    My friend if things did not change things would become very dull. It is rather interesting to meet change and step up to the challenge and master it.

I would like to continue the story like this:

Things may never be the same again but he did not care about that, He had so much to look forward to.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. carson378

carson378 Active Member

Ill add it :D. I might even do a continuation of his story on another post later.

4. PickachuKrew

PickachuKrew Active Member

I just realised what Nosrac backwards is. Mind=Blown

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. carson378

carson378 Active Member

The names aren't that well hidden if you know the people... Or are they?

6. Lego90210

Lego90210 Active Member

Funny thing about my name irl, is it sounds Russian when my full name is spelled backwards.