Creative Creative Spawn Contest

Discussion in 'Creative Server Events' started by Dzyriq, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ1928

MJ1928 New Member

If you win, can I have the rank? :)

2. SkippyDinga

SkippyDinga Active Member

just curious, I currently have an architect project on survival server? it was intended as a spawn building when i originally designed it. Could i submit this and then have it world edited or rebuilt on creative?

3. Hail_a3

Hail_a3 Stars of the Forums

I'm not sure what you mean by this "playing the game"? Isn't banning and jailing what minecraft is all about..? :p

4. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

that ofc is not up to me, but... looking at this from a competitive standpoint it would not be fair to all the contestants to allow a player to submit a project already built on another server. Mainly because everyone has been given the same timeframe to complete their builds, you having had month(s?) of progress and build time more than they have had puts them at a distinct disadvantage. Granted they have creative and can do more faster I still feel everyone should be on the same level in a competition.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Natbyte

Natbyte Overseer

To clarify all entries must be built on the Creative server.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SkippyDinga

SkippyDinga Active Member

ok thankyou, maybe ill rebuild it :D

7. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

Just wondering, I need to remove everything below my project all the way down to bedrock. Now... i've done some with my very limited WE but quite literally its going to take days... and days... and days... and days... [on and on] to get it done 100 blocks every 3 seconds rotating commands as to not get duplication error message. Not to mention im going to destroy my up and enter keys :crazyrabbit:

Would it be possible for an OS to go in, select all the dirt below my project and zap it out of existence for me? Would truly be appreciated. Even if you have to segment it into 10-30k block selections to avoid causing lag that's infinitely better than a bazzilion 100 block segments.

If you don't want to I understand... I just won't do what I had planned and it won't be as epic. Because im not sitting there repeating those 100 block segments for 2 weeks straight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. MNPro

MNPro Active Member

9. HarryTurney

HarryTurney Forum Legend

if you need WE power i can help!

10. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

thanks, I don't want to empty any more though until i know if i can get it all taken away or not. Because if i can't i got to fill it all back in to do something different. it would take 10 people all doing it just to reach 1k blocks per 3ish seconds. Even at that would take forever. And honestly not sure i wan't 10 people all throwing WE around on my plot... might go bad. Just counted how many blocks, just under 1 million.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  11. emil_97

emil_97 Well Known Member

An hours work for 10 players then ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

I don't think there has ever been 10 people on at same time that i trust or even know... last time i was on it was just me on the server, and im not inviting random somebodies to fling we around my plot... just saying. Hell, I don't even think i've seen 10 constructors on at one time, most everyone are builders.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. bobos193

bobos193 Active Member

I can be trusted to work some free labor :)
    I helped FillWerrel making his ravine. It didn't take me that long. I try to work as fast as I can even if there is no pay :D I can be faster than you might think I am. I would love to help you with your project.

14. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

Can i please get an answer to this from an OS, just need to know either way because right now im just waiting and no progress is being made. Need to know so i know which direction to go with it.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. emil_97

emil_97 Well Known Member

Just an idea.. What about making a macro using //replace? It's probably possible

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. monktiger

monktiger Well Known Member

I doubt they will since what they do for you, they'll have to do for everyone else if wanted, and while you want your area dug up, some may want a set area completely filled, or change to a certain block etc..

If you get all that removed, then I'd like to have an area filled in. I'm sure others have requests as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Natbyte

Natbyte Overseer

Much as I would love to worldedit away for you, its been agreed all players have to rely on the current tools available to their rank on the creative server, I agree its a pain but fair to all.

18. bobos193

bobos193 Active Member

Maybe as the ranks go up, the more World Edit blocks you can take away. Idea maybe? I don't know. That might motivate players to earn/get that rank.

19. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

Roger that, just wont make it as cool then. I'll think of something else, figured id get help considering you want an awesome spawn but oh well. Is what it is.

I don't want my area "dug up" i want it removed, there is a difference between wanting a few layers of dirt added/removed and wanting every thing on the plot including bedrock gone. I was not asking for minor WE. Tbh, i may just not continue it. I mean, the reward is of no use to me, im just here to make a cool spawn *shrug*

20. kingofpie222

kingofpie222 Stars of the Forums

Maybe increase the WE size limit a bit? It takes way more than 100 blocks to cause any sort of noticeable lag and the way it is now it takes almost as long as just breaking it by hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.