[GAME] Improv!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by FillWerrel, Jan 28, 2013.

1. bobos193

bobos193 Active Member

The little yellow sheep got in the way of ohmans blade, his head was clean off!

2. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

The sheeps body wasn't through yet, it tackled ohman and begin drowning him in his own blood caused by the decapitation. o_o Ohman then stabbed the sheep through the heart, and took off his helmet to realize he has killed jstrapper, former sheep moderator. He was emotionally dead, realizing he killed what helped train him, educate him, and take care of him as his own son. Ohman was able to escape the terror of the battle behind him, and begin to weep desperately, tearing off bloody yellow wool from his sword, causing him to cut his own hands. He threw his armor and sword to the ground, swearing he would never harm another creature again. As ohman was making his way out of the battlegrounds, an outline of a figure arose from the shrouded mist. When the bloody, disfigured, battle-scarred ohman glanced to take a closer look, out stepped..

• Dynamite Dynamite x 2
  3. srehder24

srehder24 Active Member

Steve Jobs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. laurenhazz

laurenhazz Active Member

Ohman ran to Steve, calling for his help. "Steve, you have to help me" said Ohman, "I can not believe what I've done, my life will never be the same. I've murdered one of my heros. I need to forget". Ohman continued to plead whil Steve Jobs watched him silently. Then without a word, Steve reached out towards Ohman. Steve gently took Ohman's shaking hand in his own, and stood with him until Ohman ceased to shake. Steve looked deep into Ohman's eyes and said...

5. ohman16

ohman16 Active Member

"Although there may be something rotten at my company's core, investors are still trying to take a bite! Too be honest, I don't really see what's so 'apple'ing, although my company does tend to spit seeds at competitors".

• Like Like x 1
    • Dynamite Dynamite x 1
  6. ohman16

ohman16 Active Member

Ohman fell over and died after hearing so many bad puns in such a short time span. (insert another pun here)

7. chovynz

chovynz Active Member

Steve looked at Ohman's dead body and thought, "now, there must be some way for me to gain the market share on dead bodies." And there was! It was the start of a beautiful (and prosperous) business. It was called I-Die. No one could die without going through many complex and proprietary death sequences. Many people failed to appreciate the grand scheme of Steve Jobs genius in patenting Death, and couldn't die in different ways.

Unfortunately for those people, they could still feel pain, for instance when

8. srehder24

srehder24 Active Member

a beautiful young wolf, who was sought by many, decided to marry, another young wolf tried to commit suicide by burning to death, he was unable to, but suffered weeks of humiliation. The young wolf was so upset, he decided to...

• Wizard Wizard x 1
  9. FillWerrel

Staff Member Newshound

REMINDER:
    Contest ends in 4 days, keep the story rolling!

10. chovynz

chovynz Active Member

...bite FillWerrel in the ass, whom got rabies and turned a sickly shade of yellow. The wolf apologised and Fill said, "I frog give you," and immediately gave the crispy upset bald wolf a frog to eat. The suicidal hairly-challenged wolf and sickly bit yellow Fill became best friends and entered the MURTbuntu Gombat Tournament, where the fate of the known universe was decided by besting other opponents in deathly coding. Fill had a brilliant idea to...

• Like Like x 1
  11. srehder24

srehder24 Active Member

Make a mud-pie and give it to Techteller96.02, and watch as techteller96 gulped down half the mud-pie, at which point it would be to late to stop the agonizing hours on the toilet later on.

12. FillWerrel

Staff Member Newshound

I think I am going to remove the contest and keep this a continuous game.
    If you think otherwise, send me a private message, until then keep the story going

13. carson378

carson378 Active Member

After agonizing hours on the toilet, Techteller suddenly hears whispers coming from the bedroom... He hears *Flibet Flibet* He goes to check out the mysterious whispers, when suddenly he sees the bed start to shake and the comforter start to form what seemed to be... a BODY! Techteller decides to look at what it is, he slowly lifts up the comforter, and to his unholy dismay he sees...

• Like Like x 1
  14. chovynz

chovynz Active Member

A pale dark-haired girl with red bloodshot eyes making a "click----click----click----click---click---click-click-click-click-clickclickclickclicklclickckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" TechTeller jumped away from the comforter in fright and terror, when the girl reached out for him.

The pale dark-hair girl cried out in a raspy voice "Wait! I just wanted to give you a message!" Techteller made the sign of the holy microwave and stared at the girl, expecting her to dissolve from holy micro waves . But she made the Sign too! It was a conspiracy! But in reverse! Tech decided to try a more indepth test of this potential sister of the Brotherhood of the Holy Microwave...

15. srehder24

srehder24 Active Member

So he said in quick succession these questions:
    Who is the greatest leader of the Brotherhood of the Holy Microwave? The girl answered with a small smile "Batman".
    Where can you find the greatest microwave of all? The girl grinned straight away at this. Winking at him, she said "Google Maps: 2777423: 900004"
    364955?
    The way of the Amazing Microwave?
    Which came first, the microwave or the popcorn?
    Sitting cross-legged on the bed, the girl said....

16. Qaz4725

Qaz4725 New Member

Neither. The man did, because if it weren't for the man, neither would exist

17. chovynz

chovynz Active Member

The girl rolled her eyes at the manly voice that came from her throat and said to Techteller, "Ignore that. Some of my people in here get some boisterousness and all uppity."

She watched with a demonic semisardonic grin at Techteller still semi cowering in the corner and away from her reach. She twisted her head around a few times just for giggles and then said "So now that we have established that we are on the same side, can I give you my message now?"

Techteller, his pulse racing, and laboured breathing slowing down, his blood no longer pounding in his ears, surreptitiously lowered his right hand to his admin gun hidden in his back pocket and said calmly, "Sure, what's the message from the Top?"

18. carson378

carson378 Active Member

The girl slowly leans down next to his right ear, and says "The Holy Microwave is kept sacred by carson37-" *KABOOM* Natbyte bursts through the ceiling, the debris instantly killing the girl before she could finish her sentence. Natbyte takes Techteller's hand and says "Come with me, weather you are willing or not." Techteller struggles a bit, but an hora around Natbyte soothes him, making him fall unconcous in a comotose state like no other. Techteller Finally wakes up with people in black masks, there is one who the Natbyte calls to, he names him "Stanky, the great" He is also known to wanderers that claim to come from a planet called "Planet Minecraft" as the leader of their race. He stands up, and slowly the black hooded members stand up, you see three members that are highly powerfull in a race called the staff, and 3 more that are lesser known, in a Race called the donators, you can see...

19. Qaz4725

Qaz4725 New Member

a big panda....

20. srehder24

srehder24 Active Member

Whose name you somehow know, for it was given to you by some powerful force, is Hamilton.

• Ninja Ninja x 1